We provide all the best options for commercial roofing in Wisconsin
Ridged sheet metal roofing is an increasingly popular alternative to built-up roofing for both low-slope and steep slope roofs. Although the initial cost is higher than built-up roofs and other flat roof systems, the longer service life and virtually total absence of maintenance costs make it an appealing alternative.
Our sheet metal supplier offers a range of color options, which can be used to great effect in coordinating colors with other architectural elements on your building. The roofs look great, keep out water, and last a long time.
How long does a metal roof last?
Properly installed, a good metal roof can easily last 40 years. A quality installation is essential to the integrity of a metal roof, and something you can count on with Alois Roofing.
Characteristics of Metal Roofing
- Longer service life than other roofing
- Installation is quicker than other roofing systems and can be installed on an existing roof (no tear-off required)
- Excellent fire resistance
- Not affected by heat or cold
- Good variety of colors and profiles
- Low maintenance
- Environmentally friendly (100% recyclable)
- Proper installation is critical
- Susceptible to denting from hail
- Painted metal can peel, chip and fade over time